Easy Pro Pondless Waterfall
- Great for individuals who don't want a pond... just a
waterfall and stream.
- Perfect for public settings where child safety or the
liabilities of a pond may be a concern.
- Virtually maintenance free! Simply refill the reservoir
every few weeks or add a water fill valve in the Snorkel
Vault to compensate for water loss due to evaporation.
- Great alternative for a front yard pond.
- No ecological need to run the system continuously.
Easy Pro Pondless Waterfall Kits
Easy Pro Pondless Waterfall kits include everything that you
need to build a beautiful waterfall:
1) 45 mil rubber liner
2) Felt underlayment
3) Easypro Pond Vault
4) Submersible pump
5) Check valve assembly
6) Waterfall spillway
7) Flexible PVC pipe
8) WIK installation kit
Determining the size of reservoir
The gallons of water in the reservoir should be at least
twice, optimally three times the amount in the stream.
Formula for gallons in the stream: length x width x .33 x
7.48 = gallons
Formula for gallons in a reservoir filled with rock: length
x width x depth x .4 x 7.48 = gallons
Just make sure that the reservoir # is 2 to 3 times bigger
than the stream #.